“We are called to give back to our community.”
Boehm Team Gives Back – The Boehm Team of Keller Williams Realty believes in Giving Back. We genuinely care about our clients and our community. The business of Real Estate is serious, but we are honored to leverage our success to give back to our Clients and Community.
Here are some organizations that we support either by Giving Financially, Giving of our Time, or Both…
- 1910 Church is about developing a community of Christ followers who have been noticeably affected by an authentic encounter with God. Our purpose is the same as that of Jesus. Luke 19:10 tells us, “For the Son of Man came to find and restore the lost”.
Kendall County Boerne Economic Development Foundation
- E360 Member – KCBEDC – If you are looking to relocate, expand or start your business in one of the nation’s most dynamic, highly-rated communities, you’re in the right place. Kendall County and Boerne, the county seat, offer a business-friendly environment in one of the nation’s fastest growing and strongest economic areas, with a distinctive quality of life that makes doing business here a pleasure. Find out why Business Grows Here.
Keller Williams Realty
- KW Cares – KW Cares a 501(c)(3) public charity created to support Keller Williams associates and their families with hardship as a result of a sudden emergency. Hardship is defined as a difficult circumstance that a person or family cannot handle without outside help. The charity is the heart of Keller Williams culture in action – finding and serving the higher purpose of business through charitable giving in the market centers and communities where Keller Williams associates live and work.
- KW Hearts and Hands – Hearts and Hands is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization established to underwrite public outreach and volunteerism opportunities in the San Antonio area. Before Hearts and Hands obtained it’s not-for-profit status it was organized by Keller Williams Heritage agents as an avenue to help agents in the office with emergency financial assistance and moral support.
- KW Red Day – Introduced in 2009, RED Day, which stands for Renew, Energize and Donate, is Keller Williams Realty’s annual day of service. Each year on the second Thursday of May, associates celebrate Mo Anderson’s birthday by spending the day away from their businesses serving worthy organizations and causes in their communities. RED Day is just another example of our commitment to each other and to the cities and towns where we live and work. Join us!
Boerne Hill Country Family YMCA
- Advisory Board of Directors – The Boerne Hill Country Family YMCA opened in 1999, as a program YMCA, offering afterschool childcare, youth sports, teen programming and day camps. In 2003, a Capital Campaign began to build a full-facility YMCA, which would bring a facility that has “something for everyone” and be a central meeting place that creates a safe environment for people of all ages with the Promotion of Healthy Living.
- YMCA Turkey Trott – The annual 5K/10K, Fun Trail Walk, Youth Mini Race takes place on a scenic city run. It starts on the west by the Main Plaza and follows the Old #9 trail. It will split off for the 10K. The Trail walk is a meandering mile down by Cibolo Creek in Boerne Texas. The Turkey Trot is one of the Hill Country’s top races. The first participants are guaranteed long-sleeve tech shirts.
- YMCA Miracle League –
ADVISORS & CONSULTING PARTNERS – At Southwind Fields we believe in finding purpose through meaningful experiences. We believe these experiences come when we give of ourselves to others. Everyone has a unique, God given gift that, when put to use, provides fulfillment in our lives. OUR MISSION – To build a sense of community and provide empowerment for adults with special needs through connection, meaningful experiences, spiritual growth, and fulfilling mission work.
Mission of Sight
- Donor/Volunteer – At Mission of Sight we are dedicated to helping those who cannot see or struggle with impaired vision to get their life back by getting their vision back. Whether through surgery or simply vision correction, we are focused on improving life through improving vision.
Still Water Christian Ministries
- Hill Country Board of Directors – At Still Water Sports Camp Our desire is to provide quality sports training lead by middle school, high school and college coaches. Whether a student has never participated in a sport before or plays that sport year round, we want to come alongside them and challenge them to grow their fundamental skills, teamwork, and knowledge of the game. But that is not all. We believe in a combination of mind, body and soul, so at the same time, we want to teach campers the importance of God in their lives.
- Still Water Sports Camp Property Committee – Calling Knott Creek Falls Home
Hill Country Daily Bread Ministries
- Donor – Hill Country Daily Bread, Our mission: To help unite and equip the Body of Christ with food, resources, and training necessary to transform our communities and the lives of those in poverty and need through the love and saving grace of Jesus Christ.
Boerne Young Life
- Donor – At Boerne Young Life, Young Life doesn’t start with a program. It starts with adults concerned enough about kids to go to them, on their turf and in their culture, building bridges of authentic friendship. These relationships don’t happen overnight — they take time, patience, trust and consistency. So Young Life leaders log many hours with kids around the world — where they are, as they are. Leaders faithfully attend football practices in the Minneapolis suburbs, mingle with teenagers at a mall in Stockholm and play pick-up soccer with former child-soldiers in Liberia. We listen to their stories and learn what’s important to them because we genuinely care about their joys, triumphs, heartaches and setbacks. We believe in the power of presence. Kids’ lives are dramatically impacted when caring adults come alongside them, sharing God’s love with them. Because their leader believes in them, they begin to see that their lives have great worth, meaning and purpose. This is the first step of a lifelong journey; the choices they make today, based upon God’s love for them, will impact future decisions … careers chosen, marriages formed and families raised. All ripples from the time when a Young Life leader reached out and entered their world.
Boerne Independent School District
- Special Ed and 504 Committee – Boerne ISD special needs community and Section 504 need your involvement. Please contact Glen Boehm if you would like to get involved.
- Budget Committee – Boerne ISD committee established to participate in periodic updates on the district budget and financial accountability.
Boerne Education Foundation
- Donor – The Boerne Education Foundation is a volunteer-led, non-profit organization formed in 1997 to support every school, teacher and student in the Boerne Independent School District, thereby helping create exceptional schools. Every year, each school in Boerne receives vital monies on a per capita basis for its students, and many teachers are awarded grants for materials to empower them to give our students an exemplary education. To date, BEF has distributed over $2.1 million to Boerne ISD schools.
Boerne Noon Rotary
- Past Member – Boerne Noon Rotary is part of Rotary International. The meetings are Fridays at noon – Kronkosky Place, 17 Old San Antonio Road, Boerne, TX 78006.
HC Networking Group – Boerne BNI
- Member / Past President – HC Networking Group of Boerne is a member of BNI International.
Boehm Team Gives Back